Saturday, May 3, 2008

At the Mall in Texas

I went to the mall with my brother today to get his hair cut, so I sat while he groomed and I watched the people go by. Just prior I read some Saul Williams, so don't be surprised if this seems influenced by him.

All the Texans - white Americans - and all the people we don't want.
The Texans don't want the Mexicans.
What?
Mexicans make Texas! They spice, salt and drunk Texas.
The tortillas and sopapillas fuel Texas:
fat, white bellies are Texas.
And fat white bellies walk this state,
Not losing a damn pound
because money and food fuel this state.
It's that 72 oz. steak!
What, Texas? What do you want?
An identity of your own, or one assigned you don't want?
Go ahead blonde Texas,
get it! Go! Flaunt!
Only natural bleach blones live in Sweden -
But it looks so real and it tempts cowboys and Mexicans.
Texas is Eden.
Eden, bitch! We're trying to secede - if not spoken,
for sure by the Americans we breed.

No comments: